top of page

$6.5 Million Revenue Medicaid, Private Duty Home Care, and Home Health Agency in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas

Listing Code:

TXPD2G

State:

Texas

Category:

Home Care & Home Health

Asking Price:

$3,500,000

Revenue:

$6,500,000

TXPD2G
Company Overview American HealthCare Capital is pleased to introduce an established Medicaid, Private Duty Home Care, and Home Health Agency for sale in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. The company has been in business for nearly 30 years providing non-skilled personal assistance services and private pay home care services. They also have a turnkey Medicare-certified home health agency which is included in the sale, but it is currently inactive with no patients or revenue. The agency serves Cameron, Hidalgo, and Willacy Counties. Financial Overview Approximately 99% of the revenue comes from the state Medicaid program, while the remaining 1% is private pay. Revenues have been steady over the past few years, averaging $6.5 million. Gross revenues have been consistent in the first half of 2023, but they are currently seeing an increase in the census due to the implementation of new marketing initiatives, and they expect to see growth in the second half of the year. The private duty home care agency for sale’s current census is 354 clients with an average of nearly 37,000 hours billed per month. Staff Overview The staff is expected to remain after the sale. Asking Price The asking price for this opportunity is $3.5 million.

Inquire About This Listing:

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

1. Complete a Buyer Profile:

This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard.

YOU ONLY NEED TO COMPLETE A BUYER PROFILE ONCE. 

2. Sign NDA with Listing Code:

To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code:

TXPD2G

Listing Title:

$6.5 Million Revenue Medicaid, Private Duty Home Care, and Home Health Agency in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas

Heading 4

Contact the Team

Jack Eskenazi American Healthcare Capital

Jack Eskenazi

President/Founder

American HealthCare Capital

Dr. Allen Nazeri DDS MBA.jpg

Dr. Allen Nazeri 

Managing Partner

PRIME exits

Join our mailing list to receive our latest news, and listings.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page