top of page

Established Medicare and Medicaid Home Health Agency in Sacramento County, California

Listing Code:

CAMC5Y

State:

California

Category:

Home Care & Home Health

Asking Price:

$400,000

Revenue:

-

CAMC5Y
American HealthCare Capital is pleased to introduce a Medicare certified Home Health agency for sale in Sacramento County, California. The company has been Medicare certified since 2019, and they are ACHC Accredited. They serve Sacramento, Placer, Sutter, Yolo, Solano, Contra Costa, San Joaquin, Amador, and El Dorado Counties. The company’s primary payer is 75% Medicare and the remaining 25% is Private Pay, Blue Cross, United Health, and Medi-Cal (Medicaid). In 2020, gross revenues were $172,000. In 2021 due to COVID-19, the revenue went down to $92,000 and continued to decline. They currently have no patients, but the sellers feel that the company could easily growth via active marketing. The last patient was discharged in December 2021. In December 2022, they passed the recertification survey with the ACHC. The staff is expected to stay on, and the seller will assist during a transitional period. The asking price for this opportunity is $400,000.

Inquire About This Listing:

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

1. Complete a Buyer Profile:

This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard.

YOU ONLY NEED TO COMPLETE A BUYER PROFILE ONCE. 

2. Sign NDA with Listing Code:

To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code:

CAMC5Y

Listing Title:

Established Medicare and Medicaid Home Health Agency in Sacramento County, California

Heading 4

Contact the Team

Jack Eskenazi American Healthcare Capital

Jack Eskenazi

President/Founder

American HealthCare Capital

Dr. Allen Nazeri DDS MBA.jpg

Dr. Allen Nazeri 

Managing Partner

PRIME exits

Join our mailing list to receive our latest news, and listings.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page