top of page

$900,000 Revenue Private Duty Home Care and Medicare Certified Home Health Agency in the San Francisco Bay Area, California

Listing Code:

CAPD1Z

State:

California

Category:

Home Care & Home Health

Asking Price:

$500,000

Revenue:

$900,000

CAPD1Z
Company Overview American HealthCare Capital is pleased to present a private duty home care and Medicare-certified home health agency for sale in the San Francisco Bay area of California. The company provides non-skilled home care and skilled home health services to clients in a 3 county area. Financial Overview Approximately 98% of the business is private duty home care, while the remaining 2% is Medicare-certified home health. Gross revenues were nearly $900,000 in 2020 and 2021. They are anticipated to surpass the $1 million mark in 2022 with an adjusted EBITDA margin of around 15%. Their current census is around 15 patients. The seller feels there is ample room for growth through a strong marketing campaign. Staff Overview The seller would like to retire, but the rest of the staff, including key personnel, are expected to stay on. Asking Price The asking price for this opportunity is $500,000.

Inquire About This Listing:

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

1. Complete a Buyer Profile:

This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard.

YOU ONLY NEED TO COMPLETE A BUYER PROFILE ONCE. 

2. Sign NDA with Listing Code:

To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code:

CAPD1Z

Listing Title:

$900,000 Revenue Private Duty Home Care and Medicare Certified Home Health Agency in the San Francisco Bay Area, California

Heading 4

Contact the Team

Jack Eskenazi American Healthcare Capital

Jack Eskenazi

President/Founder

American HealthCare Capital

Dr. Allen Nazeri DDS MBA.jpg

Dr. Allen Nazeri 

Managing Partner

PRIME exits

Join our mailing list to receive our latest news, and listings.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page