top of page

$4.8 Million Revenue Substance Abuse Facility Serving Adults and Adolescents in Ohio

Listing Code:

OHBH1C

State:

Ohio

Category:

Behavioral Health, Mental Health, & ABA Therapy

Asking Price:

$8,000,000

Revenue:

$4,800,000

OHBH1C
Company Overview American Healthcare Capital is pleased to exclusively present a Substance Abuse facility that serves adults and adolescents in Ohio. For the past decade, the company has served the community and grown its reputation as a leading service provider and brand in the Midwest. Services provided include substance abuse, mental health counseling and treatment, Medical Assisted Treatment, Sober Living, IOP, NIOP, Youth substance abuse and mental health, and substance abuse/mental health case management. Financial Overview Roughly 90% of their business is Medicaid with commercial insurance comprising the remaining 10%. Approximately 80% of their clients are adults (18-50 years old) and 20% are adolescents (4-17 years old). In 2022, the company grossed $5,530,000 in revenue with an adjusted EBITDA of $1100,000. In 2023 the company grossed $4,934,580 with an adjusted EBITDA of $1,300,000. In January, 2024, Ohio raised their Medicaid rates across the board for all services by 10%. This increase in revenue will add approximately $300,000 to the bottom line. In 2024 the company is projected to gross $4,800,000 with an adjusted EBITDA of $1,600,000. Staff Overview The owners are open to staying on for a period of 12 months and ultimately plan on retiring. There is management in place to take over post- acquisition. Asking Price The asking price for this opportunity is $8 million.

Inquire About This Listing:

In order to learn more about our listing, you must:

1. Complete a Buyer Profile:

This profile will be used to pre-qualify buyers and determine whether we can share additional details about our listings. If you have already completed a Buyer Profile, disregard.

YOU ONLY NEED TO COMPLETE A BUYER PROFILE ONCE. 

2. Sign NDA with Listing Code:

To learn more about this listing, you must sign an NDA. When completing the NDA, you will need to copy the exact LISTING CODE and LISTING TITLE.

Listing Code:

OHBH1C

Listing Title:

$4.8 Million Revenue Substance Abuse Facility Serving Adults and Adolescents in Ohio

Heading 4

Contact the Team

Jack Eskenazi American Healthcare Capital

Jack Eskenazi

President/Founder

American HealthCare Capital

Dr. Allen Nazeri DDS MBA.jpg

Dr. Allen Nazeri 

Managing Partner

PRIME exits

Join our mailing list to receive our latest news, and listings.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page